Monday, December 9, 2013

I keep forgetting I *have* this blog. I'm going to convert it to synchronize it with my wordpress site over at http://bhbranham.wordpress.com

I should clean up my Google+ account, too as well. There's really no point anymore in compartmentalizing my "Vexx" life from my "Brad" life. More people know me as Vexx than as Brad but with all the forced transparency of the various social media coupled with my "I don't care if you know my hobbies" attitude - so it goes ;)

"It Really IS Rocket Science" adventure series news:
Volume One is percolating along on the shelves. Everyone likes the cover with Elisanth. I plan to use her on the third volume again. She evokes a pretty decent version of Glycerin, the lead guitarist.
Volume Two is in final edits. I'm hoping to use "Mamiko" for the cover of this volume. She has the appearance of a real-life version of the character Tsika, the bass guitar player, in the story.

Volume Three rough drafts are almost complete.

The marketing takes up quite a bit of time, 50% or better of available. Most of that is 'start up' and figuring out what actually matters - which social media, which channels, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment